Sundays, November 7 & 28, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. both days
To show our appreciation of the community’s efforts to protect our West Oahu community, Kapolei Shopping Center is hosting a Mahalo Event, in partnership with The Queen’s Health Systems, where adults, 21 years or older can enter to win a 2-night Staycation by providing proof of their completed COVID-19 vaccination or by getting vaccinated during this event.
The winner of the Staycation will enjoy two nights in ocean view accommodations at the award-winning Prince Waikiki. The stay includes daily waived resort charge with all resort charge amenities included.
If you are 21 or older, vaccinated or not, you also are eligible to enter our giveaway of $500 in merchant gift cards, in thanks for your continued support through this ongoing pandemic. There is no purchase necessary.
The Queen’s Health Systems will provide vaccinations during the event.
- Pfizer Vaccine – Anyone 12 years or older
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) Vaccine – Anyone 18 years or older
- Moderna – Anyone 18 years or older
- Booster/3rd dose for immunocompromised or eligible individuals
Look for the Queen’s mobile clinic tents in the center’s parking lot. No appointments needed, but pre-registration is highly recommended. You may register here.
Know Ahead of Time:
Please Bring: Photo ID and Health Insurance Card (if you have one; insurance is not required for vaccination). No out-of-pocket costs.
• Complete the Queen’s Registration Form and Consent Form (if you are under 18 years old). Download forms and bring the completed forms with you on the day of vaccination.
• Second Shot: Check your vaccination card for a scheduled appointment time. Please do not come more than 15 mins before your appointment time.
• Bring your vaccination card when returning for your 2nd shot or booster/3rd dose.
For questions, please call 808-691-2222. For vaccine info visit: https://covid.queens.org/vaccine/
Click here for Prize Drawing Rules