Health + Safety at Kapolei Shopping Center
Kapolei Shopping Center is committed to creating the safest possible environment and experience for our guests, tenants and employees. Your health and well-being, along with that of the community-at-large, remains a priority.
We continue to closely monitor recommended guidelines from the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health officials to ensure the actions and standards of operations at Kapolei Shopping Center are comprehensive and appropriate.
Since March 2020, Kapolei Shopping Center has implemented enhanced protocols and preventative measures recommended by the CDC, as many of our tenants have remained open to provide essential services throughout the pandemic. We continue to revise such protocols as circumstances dictate.
In order to help keep yourself and those around you safe while visiting Kapolei Shopping Center, we request that you:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then discard it in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Comply with state and local mandates for face coverings.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Maintain 6ft physical distance as much as possible. Physical distancing markers for common areas and individual merchants have been installed as necessary.
- Cooperate with our tenants by following any safety signage that they have posted prior to entering their stores.
Please kokua by complying with all signage reminding guests and employees of CDC safety precautions.
Merchants may have modified hours from those listed in the Directory. We recommend you contact them directly prior to your visit.
We welcome you and look forward to your visit.
Thank you for supporting your neighborhood businesses.
~ Kapolei Shopping Center Management
For the latest information, visit the following sources: